Membership in the Gorge Technology Alliance provides you with a number of benefits that will help to grow your business and connect with others in the Columbia River Gorge high-tech industry. In addition to the benefits listed below, GTA membership means you are contributing to GTA initiatives and the success of high-tech in the Gorge. Membership is open to companies, organizations and individuals that are involved with or support technology in the Gorge.
Full Members enjoy:
- Free entrance for you and all of your employees to all regular and special member-only GTA events (Featured Events, Geek Lunches, CEO Excellence Forums, Human Resources Meetings, and others)
- Full business profile with links in the GTA online member directory
- Your business featured in a Member Spotlight
- Use of the GTA job postings and promotion of your openings at the annual Gorge Job Fair
- Promotion of your business when service inquiries are received
- Right to use the GTA logo and promotional items
- Invitation to participate in legislative events focused on Gorge tech businesses as they occur
- Assistance with workforce training issues
- Participation in collaborative solutions to regional tech industry issues
- Business start-up assistance or one-on-one business support
- Service providers: inclusion in a GTA web directory of members by service/ capabilities
Full Member Types:
- Technology – Companies (or IT departments) whose primary focus is the research, development or manufacture of technological products or services.
- Service Providers – Companies that provide services to the technology community.
- Community Partners – Non-profit organizations, educational institutions and government agencies. Annual dues are $150.
GTA Membership runs October 1 to September 30. Dues are based on the number of local employees. All dues noted on this page are discounted 50% on April 1.
|# of Local Employees||Technology||Service Provider|
|6-10||$400||See sponsorship information|
|11+||See sponsorship information|
Associate Members ($75) are generally students, job seekers or retirees. Associate Members are listed on the GTA website and receive free entrance to regular GTA meetings.