The GTA hosts regular events to bring together the tech community of the Gorge for learning and networking opportunities. GTA Event Sponsorship is an effective method to increase visibility and engagement opportunities with industry leaders, peers and potential clients. Scroll down to learn more.
- Pre-event recognition with logo and link on:
- Event webpage
- Event flyers
- Social media posts
- Recognition at the event:
- Logo recognition at events with signage
- Verbal recognition at events without signage
- Free entry for up to five guests at events with entry fees for non-GTA Members
- Opportunity to welcome attendees (Note: this benefit is not offered for sponsorship of CEO and Human Resources series listed below, but your business cards will be presented at each event.)
- December: GTA Winter Party and Annual Awards Ceremony
- Dinner and awards ceremony. Estimated 75 attendees.
- January: Gorge Innovators Event
- Presentations of amazing inventors from the Gorge. Appetizers and networking. Estimated 100 attendees.
- April or May: Special Event
- Focused on Artificial Intelligence, Robots and/or Self-Driving Cars.
- July or August: GTA Summer Party
- Dinner and networking. Venue TBD. Estimated 75 attendees.
- September: Gorge Tech Showcase
- Ten brief Gorge tech company presentations. Appetizers and networking. Est. 100 attendees.
- Series Sponsorship:
- Geek Lunch: 9 events per year with about 20 attendees per event.
- Gorge Women in STEM: 4 events per year with about 20 attendees per event.
- Human Resources/ Recruiters Coffee: 6 events per year with about 10 attendees per event. Attendance at these events is limited to HR staff with GTA tech companies.
- CEO Excellence Forum: 4 events per year with about 20 attendees per event. Attendance at these events is limited to CEOs and Upper Level Managers of GTA Members.
Each individual event or series sponsorship opportunity listed above is available at:
- $500 for GTA Members/ Sponsors
- $1000 for non-Members
Contact Kristyn to learn more today.