GTA events bring together the tech community of the Gorge for learning and networking opportunities. Learn about Event Sponsorship opportunities here.
- This event has passed.
Export Sanctions Webinar
June 9 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pmfree
As part of the Oregon District Export Council’s Lunch & Learn series, this webinar will provide a recap on Sanctions, types, risk exposure and red flags, along with key market awareness considerations in light of current world affairs (i.e. Russia).
Bring your business concerns and questions for a productive dialog around complex issues impacting international trade. The discussion led by practicing legal export compliance experts Jon Yormick and Akana Ma.
Presentation and Conversation covering:
- What Sanctions are/are not
- Types of Sanctions
- Impact to U.S. Exporters / Risks of Non-Compliance
- Stakeholders (government agencies that impose and who they apply to)
- Spotting Potential Issues / Red Flags
- Recent Activities / Market Awareness (i.e. Russia)
Who should attend?
- Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Export Compliance and Logistics Managers
- Business Development and Sales Managers
- Those needing a refresher and update on U.S. Export Sanctions