Through networking and marketing opportunities, educational events, workforce development, STEM education and branding of the Gorge, the GTA fosters linkages and support structures for this growing industry sector.
GTA Membership provides benefits that grow your business and builds your connections with others in the Columbia River Gorge tech industry. Membership is open to companies, organizations and individuals that are involved with or support technology in the Gorge. View the GTA Member Benefits 2021-2022 or list below for details.
Full Members enjoy:
- Free entrance for you and all of your employees to all regular and special member-only GTA events.
- Full business profile with links in the GTA online member directory.
- Your business featured in a Member Spotlight, upon request by Member.
- Use of the GTA job postings.
- Promotion of your business when service inquiries are received.
- Right to use the GTA logo and promotional items.
- Invitation to participate in legislative events focused on Gorge tech businesses as they occur.
- Assistance with workforce training issues.
- Participation in collaborative solutions to regional tech industry issues.
- Business start-up assistance or one-on-one business support.
- Service providers: inclusion in a GTA web directory of members by service/ capabilities.
- Annual vote to select the GTA’s Board of Directors.
Full Member Types:
- Technology – Companies whose primary focus is the research, development or manufacture of technological products or services, as well as IT or Development Departments in non-tech companies.
- Service Providers – Companies that provide services to the technology industry.
- Community Partners – Non-profit organizations, educational institutions and government agencies. Annual dues are $150.
GTA Membership runs October 1 to September 30. Dues are based on the number of local employees.
|# of Local Employees||Technology||Service Provider|
|6-10||$500||see sponsorship information|
|11+||See sponsorship information|
Associate Members ($100) are generally students, job seekers or retirees. Associate Members are listed on the GTA website and receive free entrance to regular GTA meetings.