GTA Silver Sponsor!
Innovative Composite Engineering (ICE) is an industry leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of composite tubing and hollow shapes. We offer cost effective, comprehensive and complete service programs to guide and support your project from initial design through volume production.
- Experience in structural composite design and manufacturing since 1989
- 100% U.S. based engineering team and manufacturing.
- Quality, delivery, and customer service unmatched in the composite industry.
- Tubing production ranging from less than .100” to over 24” in diameter. Lengths to 40’ and wall thicknesses from 0.010” to over 4”.
- AS:9100D & ISO 9001:2000 Quality Systems.
- Bladder and compression molding capability for complex shapes.
- In house tooling solutions for a large variety of applications.
- Complex CNC machining capabilities for composites and metals.
- Experience with a broad range of composite reinforcements including carbon, glass, Kevlar, Astroquarts, Boron and other exotics. Resins utilized range from 250 ºF & 350 ºF epoxies to cynate esters, phenolics, black glass, BMI, polyester & other proprietary pre-impregnated systems.
- Proven solutions to function in extremely harsh environments.
- Production volumes ranging from a few parts a year to thousands per day.
- Steven Maier, President/ CEO
- Steve Riley, Operations Manager
PO Box 1218
White Salmon, WA 98672