Klickitat County is not only a great place to visit, it’s also a great place to live and work.
Klickitat County offers a business friendly environment for new, relocating and expanding enterprises and is a good location to do business:
- Central to the Pacific NW with fine highway, freeway, rail, air and barge transportation.
- Manufacturers will find several industrial areas primed for development.
- Ample property much more affordable than the I-5 corridor of Portland and Seattle.
- Highly competitive wage rates and a willing labor pool.
- Local government that is supportive of legitimate business interests.
- Richard Foster, Director
- Chelsey Jones, Economic Development Specialist
127 W Court St
Goldendale, WA 98620