OMEP works side by side with Oregon manufacturers to build successful businesses. We draw on our team’s significant depth and breadth of real-world manufacturing experience bringing a thoughtful problem-solving approach to eliminating obstacles companies face.
Through on-site implementation, peer-to-peer learning events, and connections to partners, OMEP helps manufacturing leaders and their teams:
- Identify, develop, and implement new business strategies
- Use company financials to influence effective decision making
- Leverage the power of a lean continuous improvement business model to increase profitability, scale capacity, and support growth
- Reduce turnover and effectively hire on-board, and train employees
- Gain a competitive advantage through the implementation of new technologies
We can help you attract talent, engage employees, and enhance your training and development capabilities.
Build, Implement, and Sustain Your Food Safety Plan
OMEP exists to provide skill-sharpening educational events, fuel strategic partnerships, and act as the entry point to an ecosystem of manufacturing resources.
Justin Gradek, Senior Manufacturing Consultant
7650 SW Beveland Street, Suite 170
Portland, Oregon 97223